Downloads HP LaserJet 1320 driver and software Free | You can find the downloaded driver, firmware and software link for 1320 HP on this page. And before you download the driver, firmware and software. Please read the instructions below. Your HP 1320 printer settings must be set to default before installing drivers, firmware or software and make sure your HP Printer is not offline or has been connected to the computer when installing drivers, firmware or software.
You might also need: HP LaserJet 1320 Driver for windows 7 64 bit
You can use the following link to download drivers and update drivers easily and quickly from here. The following is a list of drivers that we provide.
|HP Printer Administrator Resource Kit win 10-64bit||17.7MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet USB (DOT4) communication driver for Windows 8/10 and Higher (64-bit)||1.5MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet USB (DOT4) communication driver for Windows 8/10 and Higher (32-bit)||1.1MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL5 /8.1(64-bit)||18.9MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet USB (DOT4) communication driver for Windows 8.1 and Higher (64-bit)||1.5MB||Download|
|Software HP LaserJet 1320 installer For Mac OS 9||5.7MB||Download|
|HP Unix Modelscripts For UNIX||0.2MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet 1320 Printer Series Device Type File For SAP||0.1MB||Download|
How to install Downloads HP LaserJet 1320 driver without CD / DVD
With this method to install the HP LaserJet 1320 driver. You must meet the following requirements:
- Download the respective HP LaserJet 1320 driver settings file from the recommended link above.
- A USB cable to connect with the printer.
Follow the steps below to install the HP LaserJet 1320 driver without CD / DVD
- Turn on the target device where you need to install the HP LaserJet 1320 driver.
- Unless you are advised to connect the USB cable to the computer, please do not connect it.
- Download the settings file from the link above if you haven’t downloaded it. Open the settings file as an administrator. This will trigger to start the installation guide. Follow the instructions to complete.
- During the wizard. You must connect a USB cable between the LaserJet 1320 printer and your computer.
- Wait and connect only when you need to connect. This will detect the HP 1320 printer and proceed to the next step if everything goes well.
- Then enter the values for each step in the wizard and complete the installation.
- Now the printer is ready for use as the HP 1320 printer driver software has been successfully installed.