Canon Generic PCL6 Driver Free Downloads
Download the latest Generic PCL6 driver for Windows 10 (32-64bit). The best driver recommendation for the latest version for you to install.
Generic PCL6 This is a package-aware driver for you. There are a number of limitations when using a shared printer in an instructional and printing environment. If you have several versions of the same driver, you cannot install this driver on the same operating system.
Canonsupport-usa is a complete driver and software provider for all Canon printer series. It has been ascertained that every driver and software available has been tested and functioning properly without errors.
- File Name: GPCL6_Driver_V311_Win64_00.exe
- Driver Version: V3.11
- Size: 24 MB
- Download Link: (download)
Operating Systems Requirements
- Windows 8 (x64)
- Windows 8.1 (x64)
- Windows Server 2008 (x64)
- Windows Server 2016 (x64)
- Windows 10 (x64)
- Windows 7 (x64)
- Windows Server 2019 (x64)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (x64)
- Windows Server 2012 (x64)
- Windows Vista (x64)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64)
Setup instructions and installation procedures
Note: If you are still using a USB cable connection, first disconnect the USB cable that connects the device and the computer before installing the Generic PCL6 driver. Please reconnect the USB cable that you removed earlier after installing the driver.
Generic PCL6 driver files and application software have been compressed. So, the following instructions show you how to download the compressed file and decompress it again.
- Download the driver first by clicking the file link (download), then select "Save". Specify the folder where you will save the file and the download will start automatically.
- The driver file that you downloaded is stored in the folder that you specified earlier with the format ".exe".
- Please double-click the driver file to decompress it again and a new folder will be created in the same folder.
- Double-click the driver file with the format name "Setup.exe" which is compressed to start the installation and finish.
Visit Canon officials